Is it true you show earlier with you're second?

Mummy of Ange

Reaction score
So I'm 12 weeks with my second (really my fourth as I lost twins at 24 weeks), and I look so fat.

I never lost the baby weight from Scarlett so now I just feel a mess. I'm eating well (not too well over Christmas), and I'm going back to the gym tomorrow.

I just feel that everybody is looking at me because I look fat. OH said he can see my bump and I can slightly.

Anybody else showing early?

I am more bloated than showing but I am not as far as you. Apparantly to do show earlier with 2nd or more. Because you uterus never goes fully back to size and everything stretches a bit easier than the first time cause its a bit looser. I cant wait to actually have a " shes pregnant not fat" bump because at the moment I just look like I over did it at christmas.

With DD I went on holiday at 14 weeks and had a bump, I'm currently 13 weeks and have the same amount of bump so has happened same ish time for me but I'm about 17 pounds lighter now than first pregnancy

Im not showing as im only seven weeks but I am bloated and I feel huge :( with my daughter I started getting a neat little bump at 14 weeks, this time I think I am just going to look fat for a few months. It sucks and I feel horrible too :hugs: but I bet because u are eating right and exersizing you dont look half as bad as you think you do! Wish I had that motivation!

I'm just over 12 weeks but not showing at all yet, infact i'm almost a stone lighter than i was at this stage with DD. I didnt start getting a tinyyyy bump til around 20 weeks before though so still think i'll show a bit earlier this time (hoping so anyway, i loved my bump)x

I was deffo more bloated with 2nd baby!

With my son I didn't get a proper bump till around 24 weeks. It started at 21 weeks, but just looked a little round. I'm hoping to have that nice bump a bit earlier this time! I'm around the same weight I was then, but lost the muscle tone I had. I got back to having a flat stomach, but sadly it was less defined than before. My logic was why would I bother doing sit ups and crunches to build it all up again when I plan to have three children and each pregnancy will decimate my stomach tone? Just wait till after I'm done :)

Because I have less stomach muscle tone, I'm imagining I'll show sooner. Probably not before 15/16 weeks though because I have a long torso and there's lots of room for everything to shift up before it has to shift out. I can't wait to see though!

x

I'm on baby #4, and I feel very fat and bloated this time. My tummy was flat with my previous 3 until 16-17 weeks. At this rate, I'll be in maternity by 10 weeks this time, lol.

I showed from 10 weeks with ds1 and was huge by 20 weeks!

Very bloated and everything already feels tighter this time round at 8 week's

I think im showing at the same rate as last time.
This is a comparison
1st pregnancy on the left and me yesterday on the right....
https://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag138/Pixie5912/temporary_zps46b935b8.jpg

Only difference is my belly is more saggy from having Logan so its not as tight of a bump :thumbup:

I'm on #3 and bought maternity jeans last night cuz mine are snug already :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->