Is it wrong...

Sherileigh

Reaction score
.....to wear maternity jeans when you're not even 7 weeks pregnant? I'm going to a concert tonight and sorry for this (tmi) haven't exactly been regular lately :cry: so my belly is big and everything is uncomfortable. My sis gave me a couple pairs of maternity pants and told me I should wear a pair on as they're more comfortable. I feel cheeky doing it...but if it makes things any better my sister is about 3 sizes smaller than me...so it's not like their maternity jeans in my size...so that's gotta mean something! ;)

I say do whatever works for you! I just bought a pair of jeans yesterday that aren't maternity jeans but will allow stretch in the belly because they don't have your typical fly & button. I figure it's just another excuse to get excited about nearing the days of shopping for maternity clothes :D

If you don't wear them and are uncomfortable, you'll wish you had. And besides, no one will know except you & your sister.

I would.. I was showing by then. I looked pregnant too. People could actually tell it's wierd. I guess its because I had so many little ones. Anyways I would just show it off eventhough its early :D

Yeah, if they're comfy wear them :)

I haven't bought maternity jeans yet but I altered some normal jeans so I can wear them off my hips rather than normally because my belly just won't fit in them lol.

Hope you have a good time at the conert :)

Well the baby and I had a fabulous time at his/her first concert (Celine Dion!). I did wear my regular jeans...was a little tight, but the real hard part was not telling the girls I was with that I'm pregnant. An other girl there was pregnant and they kept talking about her baby...and I just sat there and didn't say a word! It was tough!!!

Aww you have will power! I would probably have broken and told them if I were you :D Good going!

Aww babys first concert hehe, I was at the Celine Dion Concert in South Africa bck in Feb and it was amazing :)
Im glad to see others are also considering mat jeans cos my belly is so bloated I think I might need some in a few weeks...when is the norm time to get a pair?

I am so bloated right now that the only jeans i fit are my hubby HUGE carpenter style one's, i nicked them when having ds and they were just about right until near the end when they were a bit tight, when ds was bron, put them on and they fell down. Now they are really tight on me, i am swollen like a beached whale already! x

I didn't start wearing maternity clothes till 20 weeks, but now that I have, I can't believe how long I held out, they are so comfy. I say start as soon as you can. They've come a long ways, thats for sure.

All my jeans are tight I think I may invest at weekend ...to be honest as long as I am comfy I dont care what they are lol

Have a good time hun and wear what ever your comfyest in xxxxx

I couldn't wear maternity clothes until 18-22 wks with my last two. I just seemed to stay in that 'are you fat or are you pregnant' stage forever where you can see people wondering which it is. I'd love to get a little bump straight away. The grass is always greener as they say!

I wore them around that time as i bloatedand couldnt it in my normal jeans anyway! I was eating like a horse before I was throwing up and seemed like a good idea to get them and they where so comfy! now dont fit at all! wear whatever you feel comfy in.

i bought my first pair of mat jeans last weekend.....maybe early but they FIT!!!! unlike all my other trousers... and so much more comfy in work for bending and stuff....dont really care if its too early to be honest. :D

I actually dreamt about maternity jeans last night...how sad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->