Is It?

weestar21

Reaction score
a bank holiday on scotland on monday? i know it was definatley a bank holiday on the monday last one yvanne :rofl: just wondering if its the same coem monday as the nursery is off due to bank holiday :wacko:

just wonderd cos the letter adele got home said they are off thursday for voting day (the school gets used not that i will be voting anyways :lol:)
friday is an inservice day and monday is a bank holiday :wacko: and they go back on tuesday so a dunno if it is or not or the teachers just want an extra day off :lol:

It is a bank holiday in Scotland this monday, my little girl has the day off school & my OH has the day off work!!! Yay!!!!!!

its mayday i think its a national bank holiday...its also my birthday.....i don't think its the reason they made it a bank holiday though, would've been nice

it is a bank hol cos im off work

but i def nvr got easter monday off!!!! tesco r gay!

tescos is cheaper :rofl::rofl: u seen that thing on windup radie thing? canny rememeber who posted it but it was a prank call to asda and they made the woman say through the tannoid thingy tescos is cheaper :rofl::rofl:

It was Rob who posted that :lol:
As far as i know im working normal hours! Will need to go ask about monday...

It was Rob who posted that :lol:
As far as i know im working normal hours! Will need to go ask about monday...

no it wasnt :cry:

https://www.babyandbump.com/showthread.php?t=4489

:rofl::rofl::rofl: i love that yvanne and its true tescos is cheaper :rofl::rofl:

im sure rob would cry if he came across that on youtube :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

its bank holiday and im out on the sunday night to get drunk yay
i got a new outfit yesterday but my dad said its way to short:rofl:

TART:blush:

its bank holiday and im out on the sunday night to get drunk yay
i got a new outfit yesterday but my dad said its way to short:rofl:

TART:blush:

oh what is it, is it a dress or shorts?

its a white top but im putting a big brown belt round it and wearing it as a dress:muaha:

oooh damn u u cow :rofl: just cos u have a figure :rofl: :headspin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->