Is Labor Getting Near?

lilbabywalker

Sebastian's Mommy!
Reaction score
I apologize for all the TMI in this post, but:

• For the past week or so I've been getting clear-yellowish clots on my toilet paper (kind of looks like snot)
  • I've had very loose diarrhea the past two nights
  • Today on my walk to work I felt warm discharge (kind of like when you start to bleed on your period). When I checked, my underwear was damper than usual and the clot on the toilet paper was reddish-brown, just like in the mucus plug pictures
  • I've been getting more crampy aches and pains in my lower back and abdomen (right this moment there's a constant cramp in my lower back)
  • I haven't gained any weight in two weeks
  • My husband and I both think it looks like baby has dropped some
  • I've been hungrier than usual the last couple days
  • Last night when I tried to sleep I felt wide awake and like I was on the cusp of something big

Could this mean labor is close? If so, how close?

I hope so! I've been feeling like this and more for 2 weeks and still no baby! But I hope it's quick for you and your baby comes sooner rather than later for you :hugs:

I'm prepared for him to go a week or two past the EDD (he'll come when he's ready). Still, you never know!

I've been having all those things for 3 weeks lol and I'm still pregnant. Btw what's the stuff that looks like snot? It's gross and I never had it with my first lol x

Same symptoms here and contractions getting stronger..im definitely going to have back labor when it happens cause all my contractions are in my back...

Hope it means labor is soon like right around the corner in the next few days soon lol!
Good luck...fingers crossed!

The next few times I used the toilet today it definitely looked more like the "bloody show" they talk about . . . streaky and brighter red! I called my midwife just to verify it's all normal and it is, as long as baby's moving (he is) and it's not like menstrual bleeding (it isn't).

Nothing yet, just clear-pinkish discharge all day (enough to soak through to my pants) and some cramping . . . can't wait to see the midwife tomorrow morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->