Is Late Ovulate Bad?

T

Tina Bee

So I only ovulate when I take clomid. Well when I do O it always happens between cd 20-24. I read that ovulation taking place after cd 21 is bad and wont get you pregnant.

Does that mean I'm going to have an even harder time getting pregnant because I ovulate later? My luteal phase is 12 days. Is that bad?

Sorry I can't help much but I didn't want to read and run hope someone will have some knowledge to help you with your question.

Tina i have read the same thing many times!!!whau days are you taking the clomid again??? You might need it earlier days for earlier ovulation.... If you recall i took my clomid cd2-6, got o pain cd18 and a pos opk cd19, well i think i ovulated later because of the two days of soy i took, but it was still right under 21 days.... This cycle i am just taking the clomid cd2-6 and mayve ill ovulate two days earlier without the soy. They say that the quality of the egg after like cd22 is no good to implant... And the luteal phase... It think tweleve is kind of short, but i am not sure...it takes and embryo 6-12dpo to implant...but i am thinkinking if your embr. Tries to implant the same day or right at af its no good...but i am not 100% sure///i have read alot of conflicting things about it, but thats why i take progestrone cream after i ovulate, i am too trying to lengthen my luteal phase... They say women with pcos have low progestrone... Needed during the luteal phase...i am on cd30 still no sign of af, but like i said i am still on the cream...

My OB/GYN says as long as your total monthly cycle is not over 42 days, it's fine.

check out fertilityfriend gallery, and search for "Late Ovulation" or "Long Cycle", they are many pregnancy graphs.

Your LP is fine too, minimum 10 days.

Tina i have read the same thing many times!!!whau days are you taking the clomid again??? You might need it earlier days for earlier ovulation.... If you recall i took my clomid cd2-6, got o pain cd18 and a pos opk cd19, well i think i ovulated later because of the two days of soy i took, but it was still right under 21 days.... This cycle i am just taking the clomid cd2-6 and mayve ill ovulate two days earlier without the soy. They say that the quality of the egg after like cd22 is no good to implant... And the luteal phase... It think tweleve is kind of short, but i am not sure...it takes and embryo 6-12dpo to implant...but i am thinkinking if your embr. Tries to implant the same day or right at af its no good...but i am not 100% sure///i have read alot of conflicting things about it, but thats why i take progestrone cream after i ovulate, i am too trying to lengthen my luteal phase... They say women with pcos have low progestrone... Needed during the luteal phase...i am on cd30 still no sign of af, but like i said i am still on the cream...

Have you taken a pregnancy test yet? It sounds like you could be pg.

The first time I took clomid was cd 5-9 and didnt o until cd 24. Last time I took it cd 3-7 and o'd cd 20-22.

My OB/GYN says as long as your total monthly cycle is not over 42 days, it's fine.

check out fertilityfriend gallery, and search for "Late Ovulation" or "Long Cycle", they are many pregnancy graphs.

Your LP is fine too, minimum 10 days.

Thanks, I'll go on fertility friend.

You might need to try 2-6 i think i would have ovulated like cd17 if i had not have taken the soy cd7 and 8....i will be testing the 2nd or 3rd now i think... Id like to say am 10dpo now...

You might need to try 2-6 i think i would have ovulated like cd17 if i had not have taken the soy cd7 and 8....i will be testing the 2nd or 3rd now i think... Id like to say am 10dpo now...

Next cycle I'll definitely start earlier.

I heard that soy messes up your cycle.

I dunno some say soy messed them up and others say that it worked... So i will leave the soy out my cycle. I might just try a cycle of just soy if the clomid doesnt get me pregnant cycle this cycle or my second cycle

I can't garuntee Vitex has made me ovulate BUT it drastically shortened my cycles in just the first month :) It may be worth a try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->