Is my chart looking like a triphasic?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
So I know I've missed some days on my chart and some were not the same time because of night shift work schedule. But my temps haven't been this high.. Today I woke up with bad lower back pain. Hurts standing up or sitting down.. Very uncomfortable and not usual.. Also been waking up to pee twice while I'm sleeping which is unusual for me too.. Don't wanna test right now because it maybe too early.. I'm guessing my "o" day was between CD 19-23.. Hoping this is it!

It's hard to say with the missing temps, and generally I would expect the temps to stay near that spike. But I can see a clear tri pattern. I'm bitter right now though. I had a picture perfect chart last cycle and at was two days late with confirmed O. So I trust a test over a chart. Soooo teeeeest :)

Yeah I know it's hard to distinguish with missing temps but can't help to see a second shift!! Just never seen such high temps!! Can't wait to keep temping! Yeah I had a cycle like the that! I was 2 days late and that second day by temp dropped below cover line!!!! What CD you on?

I'm on CD 2. Blah. But oh well. Every cycle I don't conceive is another 2k in the bank for my little bean and a glass of wine for mommy haha.

When do you think you will test? I'm excited for you.

I attached my overlay from post O. Green was my last cycle. It kept going down after that. For yours, what is promising is that secondary dip. The first is most likely just your secondary estrogen rise dip that happens a few days past O. I always get it around 6dpo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 7
Yeah the green overlay did look promising until that big drop!! Well when I was taking a loo and after I wiped there was a tinge of pink on the toilet paper! Hope this means something! Not sure when I'll test.. Just wanna see those temps keep getting higher! LOL!

Well if it doesn't turn into af I say test in two days. :) could be a good sign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->