Is my Day 3 bloodwork normal?

tearbb21

DS who is 6 months old
Reaction score
Hey Ladies. I am 27. I am ttcing for baby#2 currently (have been ttcing for 1 month so far). I have a 9 month old son right now. He was a surprise baby (forgot to take my bc pills a couple of times). I have been charting & using digital opks and I do ovulate every month but never of on the same day...so a little bit of irregular ovulation...anywhere between CD20-CD28 is when I O. Anyways...I went to the doc and she offered to run some day 3 blood work for me just to check things out. My results were as follows....

FSH: 9.3
ESTRADIOL: 31.6 pg/ml
LH: 8

I googled and found that anything less than 10 is considered normal for FSH. However I am really close to 10 so should I be worried?! Also it seems like my estrogen is really low. The internet says normal range is 25-75pg/ml but it also says women with less than 32pg/ml can be considered "pre-menopausal". I am FREAKING out! Also I only ever get wet or creamy cm....never EWCM. I use to get EWCM in highschool but ever since I had my son...I don't get it anymore! Do you think that the reason I don't get EWCM is due to my low estrogen? Or is this estrogen level not considered really that low? Maybe there is another reason I don't get EWCM? Any thoughts or advice would be much appreciated!!!!

Hubby and I have been ttc for just about 8 months now, stopped the pill end of June 2012. I got blood drawn yesterday ( January 16th) for a Day 3 Test. I have to go back February 4, which will be day 23 of my cycle. What is the purpose of the 2nd blood draw? It was explained to me but have forgotten the details. Thanks!

I am looking at my Day 3 report now and here are my numbers. This is what I have from my specific lab. Remember most labs have varying levels.I am giving you the normal follicular range that my lab has outlined.

LH 4 -Normal Follicular is 2-13 IU/L
FSH 6 -Normal Follicular is 4-13 IU/L
Estradiol 160 -Normal Follicular 46-607 pmol/L
Testosterone 0.9 -Normal Follicular <2.0 nmol/L

Oh and the second blood that is taken is usually cycle 21 depending on when you ovulate to test for progesterone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->