Is no symptoms a symptom?

Diamondgirl13

Reaction score
Normally every month in the two week wait I'm symptom spotting like crazy but this month I just feel nothing. No phantom sickness or boob ache, crazy twinges where I think its implantation. Nothing. Has anyone else felt like this and got a BFP? xxx

When I was first TTC, I was symptom spotting and going crazy! Then I had bloodtests the doc recommended to check everything before getting pregnant - iron, thyroid, immunities to things you dont wanna get while pregnant (I was working in childcare at the time) etc. Anyway, had to get thyroid levels rechecked because it was off in the first test and they did a blood pregnancy test at the same time as pregnancy can alter your thyroid levels. I went and thought the test is gonna be negative, dont feel anything at all, there's no way I'm pregnant. But i was worried about a possible thyroid problem as that can make it harder to ttc. Dont know if was the distraction, or if it really was a case of no symptoms at all, but they rang me 2 days later and said I was very newly pregnant, hcg level was only around 5 or 6! But for me, yeah i would say no symptoms was my symptom lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->