Is ovulation pain a good indicator for fertility

colsy

Mummy to 2 li'l pudd'ns
Reaction score
We are not actively TTC, although we might NTNP soon-ish. I was just wondering about ovulation pain. When you have ovulation pain, does that mean you are about to ovulate, or that you are currently ovulating, or that you have already ovulated.

So what I mean is, when you get ovulation pain, does that mean your fertile window is coming up, or happening right now, or already past?

I usually get slight twinges just before i O n some bigger twinges n slight pain during and just after. But thats just me :)

We are not actively TTC, although we might NTNP soon-ish. I was just wondering about ovulation pain. When you have ovulation pain, does that mean you are about to ovulate, or that you are currently ovulating, or that you have already ovulated.

So what I mean is, when you get ovulation pain, does that mean your fertile window is coming up, or happening right now, or already past?

The timing of ovulation pain is different for every woman. If you chart, you can usually pin-point when the pain happens in relation to ovulation for your body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->