Is she just a grumpy fidgety baby?!

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by hulahoop09, Nov 20, 2011.

1. hulahoop09

hulahoop09 Mum to lg and pg #2

Hiya

Lo has had issues since birth and is at the moment on nutrmigen milk. She seems more comfortable but still she throws her arms about and whinges a lot. Could this just be here, does anyone elses baby do this for no reason?

Xx

2. Veck

Veck Well-Known Member

My baby was a bit like that when she was younger. She had trapped air which caused her pain and made her fussy and i think it happens to a lot of babies at that age.Xxx

3. Ebony_Blaze

Ebony_Blaze Guest

yep my lo is a lot like this. We have that milk to try next but we are still undecided as some days are really chilled but then others are very cryey, she has a bit of a cold and tummy bug at the moment so we are waiting to see how she is after that before we try the milk

x

4. hulahoop09

hulahoop09 Mum to lg and pg #2

Thanks. Whats best way to get rid of trapped wind? Xx

5. Veck

Veck Well-Known Member

I stopped eating drinks and foods that give gas like coke etc and foods like broccoli,coliflower,chick peas, lentils etc. I also eliminated milk for a while but i dont know if this made any difference TBH. My dr also told me to give her colikind and a few drops of aero-red in the evenings. Xxx