Is skyla chavvy :s other short list names included

Dantes Mom

Reaction score
Just wanted thought again!!

Is skyla chavvy? I hope no one takes offended but where I'm from it may be consider chavvy

Middle name will be Paris

My boys 4 and 1 are Dante and roman

Other options;

Annabelle/a

Sienna

Mila

Francesca but unsure on frankie nn

Eden

What are your favourites? Oh surname is Walters

Thanks in advance ladies x

I wouldnt think so, tonnes of rock-star etc... have children or girlfriends called Skylar so I think of it as a rocker name like Storm/Stormy or Aubrey

Sorry I don't like it, i think its a bit too much with Paris as a middle name, but its what you want that matters not what other people think.

I like Sienna from your list.

I like Mila but its becoming very popular, not keen on Annabella but like Annabelle (I find a lot of children are being called belle or bella lately though too) and Francesca is ok, I like the name Frankie better.

Good luck with your decision

Xx

I like mila.
Not a huge fan of skyla.
I love ur boys names

Where im from skyla paris would be classed as a chavvy name as such! Eden is my fave but maybe not with paris as middle name. Sorry i sound so judgemental!!! :)

Where I am (no offence to anyone!) Skyla would be considered very 'chavvy', but then again most of my area is!!

Annabelle/a - 6/10 like it but doesn't really fit with Dante and Roman imo

Sienna - 8/10 nice but becoming quite popular recently

Mila - 9/10 Mila Paris is cute!

Francesca - 9/10 Really like it. I have a friend who uses Cheska or Chessy as a nn?!

Eden - 9/10 Like it. Don't think it works all that well with Paris but it fits best with your boys' names.

Mila Paris Walters or Francesca Paris Walters imo

I love Skyla or though would spell it Skyler. I just prefer that spelling of it. Could always move to the south west!

I dislike Francesca personally as I never really liked Frances. Annabella though is nice.

I much prefer Sienna and Eden from your list, they are beautifulnames. I think that Skylar may be a bit of a 'chav' name from this area :shrug:. I know that Paris definitely is. But then if the name has meaning to you then use it, your child will make the name beautiful to you :thumbup:

I like Francesca best from your list. I've seen it with the nickname Chessie before if you'd rather not use Frankie.

I don't care for Skyla... where I am from it would not be recieved well.

I live Eden with your boss names though. That would be my pick.

From where I am Skyla Paris would be classed as chavvy, sorry.
I really like Sienna, that was my second choice on girls names. :)

I love Connie! My mum had a horse with that name though so it put me off. My family has way too many animals!

Not a fan of skyla sorry

i like Eden and Mila

I have a friend called Francesca and her nns ardm chez or chesca x x

I'm with the others - Skyla Paris is a bit too much.

From your picks I love Mila, Eden and Sienna.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->