I's so upset and angry too

Janie66

Husband Dave,2 daughters
Reaction score
I was told to ring in today to get my FSH and LH blood test results, waited one whole week for this, so I ring in, to be told that they are back but the GP has not looked at them yet, can I ring back after 2.30,:nope: as the GP would of looked at them by then...so another long dragged out day for me again.... I ring in at 2.30 pm on the dot, took 5 mins for them to answer the call, shes looking for my results, says they are not there yet!!! so i told her that the earliar receptionist already told me they are back from the hosp and just waiting for the GP to look at them, which was soppose to had been looked at in this mornings surgery!!!!! so she said ' oh yes Mrs H.. here they are, sorry.but the GP still has not looked at them, let me ring you back in a lil while, are you in today?' so I said Im in until 4.30pm, she said thats ok, Ill ring way before then, this is now 240.pm ......I wait and wait and wait, nothing, nadda, zilch, not one fone call into my house fone, so at 4.29pm, I ring in, same women answers me, I said that she was soppose to ring me back, no one has, Im still waiting for blood test results.... she said, sorry,but they are still in with the GP now, she hasnt finshed surgery yet, so I asked when will i get my results then? she said the GP will either ring me after surgery today ( finishes at 7pm) or maybe tommorow:growlmad:.......... this is really starting to P**S me off now, so i asked her why noone even rang me back to say this, because I was on my way out soon, what if the GP had rang whilst I was out, why is it every time i ring in for any resuts, I get told I have to wait an extra 24 - 48 hrs, ( this isnt the first time this has happened) I said to her this is so unfair on me, its bad enough waiting a whole week for results, but at least you have a goal in sight when they give you a day to ring in for, only to find when it comes to that date to ring in, your being told i have to wait longer, and this is the wrong way to treat patients, its very stressful waiting to hear of results from blood tests, her answer was... 'Im sure its all ok, there cant be too much wrong with it, dont worry' I'm like :growlmad:" her now, how friggin insensative is that, so i said well excuse me, it does worry me, allot!!, its my blood thats being tested not yours, with that I asked her again when the GP is soppose to be calling me,to confirm it all and hung up, Im sooooo peeved off and upset I dont need this added stress, really I dont, should I change my surgery you think?

That is so annoying and would drive me mad. Why don't you make an appt to see gp tomorrow and then she will have to look at them when you are in, or just ask for the values from the receptionist, you know enough to interpret them

thats well out of order. I had my 21 day test last thursday and got the results on a print out from the receptionist on Tuesday

to tell you that you have nothing to worry about is absurd. i wonder if she tells biopsy patients that too. I hope shes right and you dont have anything to worry about. Eyes crossed for ya

Soooo frustrating hun- sorry. I get that offices can get busy, and they rely on the Dr. or whomever to look over results etc... BUT... learn to be more organized so people on edge don't have to wait any longer than needed. I mean hello?!?!??!?!? lol, seriously.

I'm sure all is good- but that's not really the point is it? Hope they call you back asap!!!!

Good luck and baby dust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->