is something wrong

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
so im majorly confused I passed my sac two weeks ago and as of last Wednesday my levels had only fallen to 729 so its not possible for me to ovulate yet right? Im asking because I thought that everything was finishing up bleeding wise yesterday as it had went from full flow to brown spotting with occasional light flow but then all of a sudden I started having this almost unbearable pressure in my ovaries not at the same time it was if they were taking turns. Im just a little worried because I read online that you cant ovulate again until your levels are at least under ten and since im still getting a bfp on my hpt I know they haven't gotten that low yet. Does anybody have any advice?

I'm sorry I honestly do not know. Is there any chance that there is still tissue left inside you? It's all very confusing isn't it. This is my first loss and it just happened a few days ago so I don't have an answer but hopefully someone else will.

I'm sorry I honestly do not know. Is there any chance that there is still tissue left inside you? It's all very confusing isn't it. This is my first loss and it just happened a few days ago so I don't have an answer but hopefully someone else will.

Thanks for being supportive. It is very confusing and every mc seems to be a little different. This is my third one and by far the strangest.

Thanks for being supportive. It is very confusing and every mc seems to be a little different. This is my third one and by far the strangest.

Yes it is so very confusing! You are so right, everyone's is so different and it's hard to know what's normal and what's not and what's to come. Are you able to go back to the doctor and find out if everything is for sure gone and your levels are zero?

Yes it is so very confusing! You are so right, everyone's is so different and it's hard to know what's normal and what's not and what's to come. Are you able to go back to the doctor and find out if everything is for sure gone and your levels are zero?

I just had a follow up yesterday and got my beta levels drawn again. My levels droopped from 729 to 468 so there dropping slowly. Im beginning to wonder if there is any way that I have somehow retained tissue now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->