Is that a line or two? Just had bc removed....

gemdreemer

Reaction score
I had my son at 16 and my daughter at 20 and I am now 28. After my daughter I had the mirena for 5 years, had it replaced by another, and just had it removed two weeks ago today on the 15th whereas we decided to try for another. I have not bled from a perid in 8+ years and expected a mess after removal. In two weeks I have only lightly spotted last Sunday, and I chalked it up to intercourse. Although I do not bleed, I always feel myself ovulate and I have all other period symptoms and I know it come the last week of the month into the first week of the next. On the 15th I took an ovulation test (same day as IUD removal) and it was strong. Last week I felt downright aweful. Tired, crampy, sore breasts, anxiety - you name it. I figured my hormones must be wack from the mirena being out. Or I'm about to get my period. Or, or I'm pregnant already. I'm losing my mind! A dollar tree test I took 2 days ago had a very faint line I believed to be positive but I took a digital and regulations first choice and both were neg. I don't know when exactly to expect my period but it should be any day now, it's already been 2 weeks since removal. I would love to know what my symptoms are from! I tell my hubby either I'm about to have a period of a lifetime or I lucked out and won't see one for almost another year lol but both tests with my other kiddoes were very very faint as well.

Please tell me what you think about this! Was a light pink but has faded. Have been taking tests like crazy, every , single , day. No change. Either negative or super light pos. Ahhh!!!

Trying to post pic right now, having some phone issues :/

Digitals take a little while longer to show, fyi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->