Is the O date marked correctly on my chart?

WOLFY

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My husband and I just started TTC and this is my first cycle charting. Fertilityfriend marked my O date on CD24 but I feel like my temperatures didn't truly shift until after CD33. My CM though seemed to match their CD24 prediction but it is very possible that I marked those incorrectly since I'm pretty new to figuring out how to check it. What do you experienced charters think? When do you think I ovulated?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/44c0fb

Thanks!

Tbh I'm not sure you may have ovulated on the days you Dident temp as your temps are staying high. Have you tested? If its a bfn then I think your 7-8dpo x

Yea i agree, if ff is right then another day or two and ff would suggest u take a test (18 high temps generally are a good sign that u could be preg) have u checked?

If not then the reason ff has put ur ov at cd24 is coz the three temps after that are higher than the previous six (except the one with the white dot but gd will have disregarded tht as it must have been taken at a wrong time). X

I am the opposite of an expert for sure but either way it's time to :test:!!!

Thanks so much for the input! I tested at 14DPO and it was negative. I'm gonna see if I can wait it out two more days and test at 18DPO.
If its negative then I must have ovulated later than what got marked.

....fingers crossed for a positive! :winkwink:

I think cd33 seems more likely. If you take out the cm on that day,ff might change its mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->