IS there a 6 month old growth spurt?

tabitha561

Gary,CAYLEE,Zoey,Beetle
Reaction score
What happen to my good baby???? For the last 4 days all wants to do is cry and eat its so not like her.. She is always been a very happy baby She also started waking up again at night and she was sleeping through the night.. How long does a 6 month growth spurt last?:dohh::dohh::dohh: No sleep for me I guess :nope::nope::nope:

I think there is but not sure how long it lasts.

Oh yes! There's a big one at 6 months. Growth spurts typically last for a few days but sometimes my LOs been demanding/needier for almost a week when having growth spurt

Ps don't forget many babies get their first teeth around 6 months and teething puts them off food, affects sleep and makes them grumpy, delicated, clingy monkeys!

Yep a big ruddy horrible growth spurt! Oh & it's a wonder week time too. The joys! It was really bad for a few days for us but he was unsettled for about a week with naps etc. Don't worry it'll be over soon :hugs:

don't mean to sound sarcastic but i soooo hope my lo gets this huge growth spurt and starts wanting milk. anytime of day or night i don't care. i am sooo worried at moment. he will not drink milk. its really making me ill with worry :(

as for the wonder weeks i think my lo is defo going through one now. he is so grumpy. i've read about ww26 which my lo is today so i'm assuming thats what it is, can't wait for this to pass lol x

Hope she gets over it soon.... I want my happy baby back lol

yeah my daughter just finished hers, now have to work to get back all her good habits she threw out the window for a whole week - a long time in baby time

my lg has been out of sync for about 3 days now bless her. I dont think it helps matters that she currently has her 2 bottom teeth poking out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->