Is there a bug going round?

N

Neecee

I know some of the ladies on here have been feeling ill lately and I was just wondering if there's a bug going round in the UK. I've been feeling crook since saturday, yesterday I developed a really bad cough and today it's been so bad I had to come back from work and go to the doctors. And I'm not even allowed to take anything!:cry:

Well it is flu season now. The weather is getting colder and with that comes germs I'm afraid. doesn't help that our immune systems are weakened anyway! feel better soon X

Well, I had my flu shot, hopefully this makes the bug stay away from me.. but when I was sick my doctor said I could take regular strength tylenol to help with my fever.

Like you said hun alot of the girls here have it (including me, i feel like death :cry: )
But alot of the other forums i go on as well as Facebook seem to have people with the same really bad cold/flu so it must be going around :(

My OH is very poorly. He has bad cough and cant move off the sofa. Hope I dont get it.

There's a couple doing the rounds....my daughter and I had one, making us VERY sick, and hubby had the other....fluey, coughy bug. I'm just hoping we now don't swap!

Hope you feel better soon x

Yep, we've all had a cough and cold then my son came home from school on thursday being sick, then my daughter started later that night, followed by me on friday.
Still feeling a bit crappy now, but slowly getting better.
Its to be expected with the time of year.

BTW, tylenol = paracetamol, for those in the UK......

still got a cold myself, a doula i was supposed to see fri. cancelled as she had the flu...... tho i would have canceled it myself i felt so crap!

There is a really bad cold and nasty sick and diorhea bug too. My friends 5 kids have them between them. Bless.

Hope you feel better soon hun xxx

Yup cold here turning into chest infection I cant feel it

Saw the doctor today and he told me I just have a normal cold, but as my immune system is weaker at the moment, that's the reason why it's knocked me out. I can take Lemsip to bring down my temperature and he's prescribed me something for the cough and also anti biotics in case it turns into a chest infection.

I think I'm more annoyed about being off work - I've got stuff to do man! Aaaargh!

I have it too..nasty cough and sore throat& ears.I went to my doc and he wouldn't give me anything unless I was really "suffering". Well this is nearly 2 weeks now...I still feellike crap.
My daughter caught it today as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"