Is there a difference between AIO & Pockets?

Mum22GTTC

Reaction score
Hi ladies!
I'm very new to this (haven't even had baby yet!), but just come accross the most cute reusables I have seen so far! https://www.babykind.co.uk/starbunz.htm

Available in wraps, AIOs & pockets - I thought that AIOs & pockets were the same?
Please could someone explain to me (pretty please)?

Just when I thought I had begun to understand the different sorts - now I'm stuck again!

Also - do you have to soak terry nappies? Is that the only type you would need to soak?

Sorry for all the questions! I really want to get this sorted in my head - I have dreamt about nappies for 3 nights in a row now!!!!!! :blush: I think I need to buy some samples & be done with it for now - my brain needs a break from nappy researching :haha:

simply a pocket had removable bits and aio doesn't all bits are attached to the nappy either all built in or sometimes they might unfold out to aid drying.

Omg those nappies are the cutest!!! I have to get me some lol!!!

As littlestar said, AIOs are all in one, no inserts or pockets. Once assembled, a pocket goes on just like an AIO but for washing and drying you can take the inserts out to make it quicker. Be careful on ebay; some of the cheapy nappies on there (usually from China or Hong Kong) are advertised as AIO but they are actually pockets - you can tell because they say how many inserts they come with.

You don't need to soak any kind of nappy, terries included. Modern washing powders and machines make it unnecessary. You can if you want, but most people don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->