Is there a post for handmade stuff

lornapj83

Love my babies
Reaction score
not sure if there is a thread for home made gifts if not can we start one ?
I need ideas so far I’m making a pot of gold for my dad, sweet hampers for the kids that are difficult to buy for. And I’m making my niece mum and sister a pamper hamper

Don't think I've seen one....

Those sound lovely. A few years ago I made Scrabble frames for family but not so creative now days!

I don't think there is, but great idea :) Handmade gifts are always special :)

I've not seen one. No home made gifts from me this year, but in the past I've done photo collages with canvas and modge podge, had the boys decorate mugs or tree ornaments and made hampers.

I've made a few handmade bits but I can't think of what to do this year.

Salt dough ornaments
Baubles
....forgot :lol:

Not totally handmade but I'm doing the bottle of alcohol and Fererro Rocher pineapple thing for my auntie and uncle this year. Also making some vegan bath goodies for my sister. :)

I made this for a lady I clean for. She’s bed bound so likes things to make her room pretty. She’s been very good to me since I’ve worked for her.
Got all the bits from home bargains for roughly £2.50

63DA5E37-2EDB-4394-816D-55B623A2FF2D.jpeg DEFE4C31-8DA0-4C65-B51B-0EEC77C7F42A.jpeg

I'm making fabric advent calendars for the kids, need to crack on with them really! They're fabric kits so shouldn't be too tricky to make thankfully ;) I also have plans to do various crafts and baking with the kids, have the supplies ready :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->