Is there a second line?

KirinM

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Long time lurker, occasional poster. Would you mind taking a look at this test and telling me what you think? I'm 10dpo. Symptoms wise I've just had an aching / crampy feeling for about 4 days and developed a cold. Nipples have been sore but not boobs.

Thanks x

Sorry, how do I add the picture?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 66
I'm not seeing anything, but that could just be the photo! Maybe try taking it apart and taking a pic of just the strip? You're still early to be getting a BFP so thats not to say it wont turn into an obvious positive soon! Good luck!! X

The photo on my phone is much clearer than it comes across online. Not sure why. Took me so many attempts to get the photo on the first time I can't try again as I'll be late for work. Going to re-test at the weekend. :)

Haha I know what you mean, I took a picture of my OPK yesterday and I was gutted it was so much lighter on the picture than in 'real life'! Good luck and lots of baby dust to you, will be stalking this thread! :D

Even my boyfriend could see it and he's generally rubbish at seeing lines (he doesn't spend an hour or two staring at it though)!

Well if he could see it I'd guess that its there! LOL. Our OHs don't tend to be as line crazy as we are ;)

Yeah there is a second line, I think I'm looking for reassurance as to whether it's an evap line or not but as it isn't visible online there's not much hope of finding out! I'll re-test and let you know

I can see it!....just. Fingers crossed by the weekend it's a blazing BFP xx

Thanks. Fingers crossed. I've a history of early miscarriage and ectopic so don't want to get too excited yet.

I see it too what color is it IRL? To me looks kinda grey but it could be ur phone ....... And the pic. At how many minutes did u take it. Good luck and babydust

It came up really quickly, probably within a couple of minutes. Colour wise, I agree it looks grey but I do think there was some colour to it. I've never seen an evap line on any tests I've used in the past so don't really know what to expect. To be honest seeing any sort of line at 10dpo is quite surprising. In my other pregnancies I didn't see positives until I was well passed my AF due date.

An evaporate line is usually very grey (I've pulled a couple tests out the trash can hours later to examine them...). If it came up with the testing time then I would say it's a BFP! I've gotten a BFP as early as 9 dpo.

Hi ladies - 12dpo and without FMU a test had a clear (but faint) line. I can't upload it as it says it's too large (which I don't understand since the first photo was the same size)!

Has it attached?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 25
Slightly worried that it's not dark enough but thankful that it's definitely there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->