Is there a way to change username?

Winter Belle

Reaction score
This is probably a really silly question but I just feel my username isn't me anymore and I really want to change it..

is there a way to do this without going through administrators??

thank you xx

No you'll need to contact admin and discuss it with them, they dont normally change them unless there is a good reason though :)

I was just about to ask this, luckily I searched first)

I have emailed the admin using the feedback thingy, but not heard anything. Any ideas how long it will take to get a reply, or if there is someone I can email? (I want to change mine because I have someone trying to contact me that I don't want to, and want to change my username to a word which has more google results :growlmad:)

Any advice?

Admin will get back to,you sometimes it just takes a while they are kept on their toes at the minut with a toddler and a newborn :)

Glutton for punishment, a toddler, a newborn and an online admin job!

I did a search and someone else suggesting Pm-ing Wobbles. I have done, explaining I sent something yesterday so hopefully it's not dealt with twice.

Thanks for the advice!

Sorry we don't change usernames. We get far too many requests we just can't keep up with it also it can cause confusion on the forum. In very rare cases we will like for example if someone joins with the username TTCclare and shes now pregnant but we will always ask them to pick a name that can be kept because we won't change it a second time!

Sorry we don't change usernames. We get far too many requests we just can't keep up with it also it can cause confusion on the forum. In very rare cases we will like for example if someone joins with the username TTCclare and shes now pregnant but we will always ask them to pick a name that can be kept because we won't change it a second time!

What if she has WTT in her name and is now TTC :mrgreen:

PM me - Ill catch it in the morning.

As above hun it needs to be a name that won't need changed again x

Thank you!! I'll send you a PM after I decide on something permanent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->