Is there a WTT weight loss thread at the moment?

Drazic<3

You got the love <3
Reaction score
I might just be being dopey and can't find it, but I want to lose plenty of weight in this gap between pregnancy and maybe eventually trying again when we are stronger. Was wondering if there was currently a wtt weight loss group going?

-x-

I don't know but I'd really love to find it as well. I'm trying to loose weight before TTC too.

Not sure but id like to join please! i want to lose some baby weight and get fitter before doing it again :flower:

I've not seen one whilst I've been here. There defo should be one!

I have started an personal weight loss journal, but maybe we could have a support thread here too? Kimboowee, congratulations on the weightloss! Amazing!

There was one somewhere... i'm want to lose weight - i'm waiting til after christmas though :blush: no point even trying to be good when its christmas lol

Haha, I can understand that. I think xmas will be hard for us this year, so maybe it will be easier to stay focused. I do want to start ttc again when we are stronger, so I have the focus this time. :)

I think i need to go and weigh myself 1st that would be a good start :lol:
I hav no idea how much i weigh but i no i eint 9 stone anymore :haha:!

:rofl: That is a good place to start! I was horrified by my weight. In a week I have put on half a stone with comfort eating, when I didn't gain a lb in the 10 weeks I was pregnant! :dohh: I feel very focused, even if not well enough to exercise yet. :)

I dont even want to know how much i weigh at the moment... lol

I am going to get out of my miserable bed and get the wii fit on tomorrow. Determined!

I will join your weight loss thread too, I want to lose about 14-21 lbs before Feb and so far not managing anything... need to get off my a**E, and get to the gym arrrgh.

Oh OH OH can i join too? In my ideal world i'd like to loose over 7-8 stone :blush:, but i want to loose 2 stone before getting my BFP and we start ttc soon. I have already lost a stone so hoping to drop at LEAST another one while ttc. I am hoping that when i continue to eat healthy even once i get my bfp then i'll loose a little weight while pregnant, although i wont' diet while pregnant if that makes sense?

Lisa xx :flower:

I want to join too!! Ive lost 2.5st but want to loose at least another 1.5 before i even start to try!!
Lacking energy just now to motivate myself! This would be so good!

xx

Well i weighed meself ladies...an im 10 stone! i was 8 and half before i got pregnant with kaden, the last time i got weighed was when i had an mri scan with him and it was 11 half stone so 1.5 stone has gone id like to get to 9 stone, tone me belly and trim up a little. My moms brought me a wii for xmas and the wii fit board to :happydance:

Hey girls,
I think we should go for it then! Should I just change the name of this thread and we can go from there?
Jeeze, only been back in wwt a week and already cluttering up the place :dohh:

Count me in, change the name. I am the heaviest I have been forever, been stress and comfort eating with very little activity apart from the bedroom area lol.

Does the wii fit work girls? I have the Davina Superbody DVD which is really good, I have only done it twice, hurt my knee on Sunday night (just need another couple of days for it to die down so I can start the lunges again) just been doing 2 miles a day on the exercise bike since weds to try and at least do something. Also my oven broke Weds night so we have had takeaway 2 nights on the trot. Any excuse lol.

I think this thread will be ace, a way of focusing on something else and to have others in the group is great.

We don't all have to give our actual weight we can give weight want to lose and if people don't mind, but having our weigh in 'publicised' can help spur us on. Plus saves pennies for me than going a slimming world club.
xx

I will join for sure. I want to lose 2 and half stone before we try again. With me having PCOS i think this is the nest way for me to know i'm doing something right with my body!
xx

Hey girls,
i want to join too! i would love to loose the 18 pounds i cant seem to get rid of after going on a strict diet following the birth of my son over 3 years ago, i would highly recommend the wii fitness its great thats how i managed to shift some unwanted pounds.

KittyKat i had a davina dvd and i did it 3 times a week, this was before being pregnant with kaden and it is the best dvd i have (i have loads) i even had a 4 pac going on i got so toned up!

Note to self- must dust off davina dvd and get motivated!

:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->