Is there an 8 month sleep regression?

BethK

Reaction score
The last couple of days LO has fought night time sleep. She always used to be amazing at settling, 7pm would come, she'd cry to be put in her cot, put her down awake, walk out, she'd chat to her mobile for about 5 mins then out like a light until 6am!

Now she cries and whinges and wakes about 3 times before 11pm!

We thought it was teething as she was grumpy on Thursday and has red cheeks but today she's been fantastic, no grizzles, usual 3 hours of naps during the day, same times as usual, but still she's crying at night :(

Tobias went through something similar at this age too. He would always settle well, and suddenly went on a cot strike.
He is still having issues about going down in his cot and he is now 9months and a week old!
I am putting it down to serparation anxiety, and teething, and overtiredness, and overstimulation, and .... anything else I can think of as it does drive me nuts some nights.

I hope things get better, but I do not have any advice.
Your LO was born on my birthday!!!

Awww thanks Hun, hope Tobias gets back to normal soon too!

Tis a great day to have a birthday :)

It is, it meant I was hardly ever at school, cos it always around the bank holiday weekend/ half term!!!!

I am hoping so too, it is sooo tiring fighting the non sleeping! plus he only sleeps in my arms when he like that and so that means no loo, no food, no cleaning.... just lots and lots of cuddles.... which are fab!!!

Isabelle was exactly the same! would go down fine but started waking several times during the night for comfort and just to see someone! it lasted about a month before she started sleeping thru again.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->