Is there another explanation? Driving myself mad

scorpiongirl

Reaction score
:shrug::shrug::shrug:
I came off pill in Jan. Had a normal bleed and then a period 28 days later. I am on day 38 now and I still no sign of period. Did a test last Friday night and was negative.

I have had had indigestion a few times in last few weeks (never had before in my life!) constipation for last few days. Defo going to the loo more - my friends always comment on the length of time between loo visits for me because I can go the whole day without needind to go but last few weeks i have gone at least 2 a day in work (really is strange for me) I have also had nausea a few days which eases when I eat.

But I dont feel tired - well no more than normal when you work full time looking after 30 children! and no sore boobs.

I dont know if these are normal for coming off the pill or whether the test may have been wrong. Got nobody to talk to find out if normal!!

I dont want to get my hopes up but should i test again or is this just normal for coming off the pill?

Help!! I am driving myself MADDDDDDD :shrug:

Sorry Scorpiongirl but I don't really have much else to add from your other post :shrug:

When you come off the pill you can have a few cycles when you aren't actually ovulating and those cycles tend to be longer than normal. The same thing happened to me when I came off the pill before TTC #1, when I was having cycles up to 39 days when they'd been kept at 28 when on the pill. It was soooo frustrating and I'd be testing constantly!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->