Is there any hope out there?

xxxjacxxx

My Eggo is Preggo!
Reaction score
Has anybody ever had or know of anyone that has had quite bad cramping, heavy bleeding, 2 big clots, a low hcg level and carried on with a healthy pregnancy?

I am 6 wks, 4 days and yesterday/today experienced the above. The hospital would not commit either way but I just know its not good.

I have to go back on monday for 2nd set of BETA's and a scan......be brutal if you must, what are my chances????
Am I clinging onto a tiny tiny bit of lost hope?
jac :hugs:

Has the bleeding stopped?????

only reason why I ask is i had a MC at 7/8 weeks last year and I had 12 hours of labour like cramps......( I went to emergency and dr did internal and said my cervix was opening for MC)

I passed normal to big sized clots and alot of blood. With every cramp I had I would loose some clotting.....
The biggest clot was maybe a bit smaller then my thumb. This was all happened in 1 day.
After that I lost more blood but it was AF like for another week maybe.

I just want to share my exprience with you and hopefully you are NOT experiencing this.
I have heard of women getting full bleed for half their pregnancy. and clots to.

So stay positive until your Dr's appointment
You are in my thoughts:hugs:

Just wanted to say that I'm thinking of you hun, and have everything crossed that all will be ok for you on monday. Take care sweetheart. xx
:hug::hug::hug:

I had all of what you described other than the hcg level as my bloods were never checked.
I had very heavy bleeding, clots most days and cramps until i got to 13 wks and then it stopped.
I had my 1st scan at 8wks, was put back to 6wks. 2nd scan at 8wks was moved forward to 9 1/2 wks. I hope you get good news xx

I had bleeding and cramping (really bad, made me pass out) at 11 weeks and I have a baby boy now. They never tested my HCG levels and I don't think I passed any clots though, but the hospital made me wait for a scan too which is really really cruel I think. I really am hoping for the best for you hun.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->