Is there anything I can do?

jms895

Reaction score
I am breast feeding Caine and he loves it and I am producing tonnes of milk! Even expressing and storing 2 to 3 oz a time off one boob.

Only prob is I cant seem to sort his shift out! He sleeps most of day then at about 11pm he comes to life and wants feeding all bloody night. The other day I fed him 15 times or more. Not just for dummy either he makes himself sick he pigs that much then wants more!!

How can I try and get him to wake and drink more in the day and chill a little more at night? Plus he wont sleep unless on me/on the boob and hates his basket :(

I am knackered!

Any help appreciated

Jade xx

Aw, I dunno hun, we just turn the lights down low and they stay that way all night, and no talking either. Just get Finn out, feed, swaddle and put him back. He seems to have sorted it out for himself. Can be a right little bugger in the daytime though! Cute mind, you forgive em when they smile at you.

its hard switching them from night to day the first day because they want to sleep because they have been up all night and the temptation to just let them so you can sleep is huge, try and make sure he doesn't get any more than about 6hrs sleep through the day and give him a good wind - down bedtime at maybe 6/7pm whatever suits you, fingers crossed for you hun that he gets in a better sleep pattern soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->