Is there anything your LO DOES NOT like?

heaven

Mommy of 2 Beautiful Girl
Reaction score
I went to the new Twighlight movie and I don't think she knew what to make of the loud sounds. She didn't like the growling at one point. She doesn't like it if my hubby does it either. (She jumps or seems startled. She also starts making my belly contract as if she is uneasy about it.)

Hubby was also pushing on belly and b/c of little room to move all about in there, she jumped! Ouch!

She doesn't like it if I bring my left leg up. She pushes the hip!

I love all of the things my LO does. I can't wait to meet her.

My little girl HATES it if things press on my bump lol if I rest a book etc on the top of it she wriggles n kicks it as if to say 'bugger off mum that's my space your invading' lol I wore a support band for my hips in bed that just happened to press on my lower belly and she went mad, it was like she threw a proper little strop lol! Love her already xx

Being born apparently.

:rofl:

My little girl HATES it if things press on my bump lol if I rest a book etc on the top of it she wriggles n kicks it as if to say 'bugger off mum that's my space your invading' lol I wore a support band for my hips in bed that just happened to press on my lower belly and she went mad, it was like she threw a proper little strop lol! Love her already xx

Haha my little guy does that as well! If I'm lying on my back with a book/ magazine/iPad he kicks it off or he'll turn around as if he's in a huff! Love when he does that lol so cute :) x

Found out my baby boy hates the doppler at the doctor's office. It wasn't until this last time he started reacting and pushing it away.

Ya, every doppler thing she gets hooked up to, she kicks and kicks it. I was worried about reduced movement one day and they hooked it up and she had kicked over twenty times in four minutes. Hard kicks!

Any sort of pressure on the top of my bump, if my arms are folded she'll do her best to shove them off!!

My little man hates it when I lay on my left side. He kicks and kicks and kicks until I move out of that position.

He also has a pretty strong reaction when I sing. Can't tell if it's love or hate though!

My daughter apparently is not a fan of the laptop on my bump! I think it's the heat it emits but she really flips out if I lay on my back with my laptop on my bump!!
x

Mine hates me resting anything on the bump too, or if I turn over in the night, he throws a right tantrum about having to get settled again.

He loves hearing my OH though, and recently OH has been listening to James Blunt (Don't ask me :dohh:) and everytime OH is singing Goodbye my Lover, he goes absolutely crackers (the LO, not OH)...... He usually only really jiggles if OH is talking to him, so we can only assume that the baby like James Blunt too (oh dear!)

Oh is a tad upset though as we went to an Iron Maiden concert at 20 weeks and he didn't even shift (OH is a massive Maiden fan)

Mine jumps when I count the change at work and when I'm doing the dishes and something clinks really loud. She doesn't like ultrasounds. I get them weekly and she's always kicking the wand away. She also doesn't seem to like my bladder very much because it takes a brutal beating every day.

Ya, every doppler thing she gets hooked up to, she kicks and kicks it. I was worried about reduced movement one day and they hooked it up and she had kicked over twenty times in four minutes. Hard kicks!

Same thing happened to me! Made me look like a right liar :haha:

MY little girl HATES it when I play my guitar. I have to kind of hold the guitar to the side a little bit, since the bump is in the way, and she just kicks and kicks against it until I put it away! Hope she doesn't still hate it once she's born...

Also, like most of your babies, she doesn't like when I rest things on top of my bump. The other day I set a tea cup and saucer on it when I was sitting on the couch (done it plenty of times before), and she kicked so hard it spilled hot tea all on my belly! Ouch!

My LO hates the Doppler always punches at it, Also hates the doctor touching my bump anyone else can touch but for some reason he can't lol.
He also can't stand when I'm in the bath he tries to get away from the water.
Come to think of it he doesn't like a whole lot lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->