Is there hope of a girl after 90+ years? *UPDATED SCAN PIC*

LNWXO

Reaction score
My husbands family haven’t had a girl born into the family for over 90 years. I mean, some would say surely it’s time to break that, and others would say no chance it will definitely be a boy ha.

Who knows. I’m happy either way. It would be exciting though :)
84CC74CF-2288-46CC-A4D4-4FCE1828721D.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh wow 90 years !!

I actually think Baby is Girl ! The nub if I’m looking correctly looks pretty horizontal to me not pointing upwards

Good luck !

I’m going with girl just because that would be so cool to finally get some estrogen in that family!

I’m going with girl just because that would be so cool to finally get some estrogen in that family!

Haha it would wouldn’t it! My mum and my husbands family would be sooooo excited. I’m worried they may be slightly disappointed if it’s a boy though xx

I think they are more likely to be thinking another boy given the family trend !! I hope baby is a girl how wonderful would that be but don’t be thinking about people being dissapointed !! I’m sure baby will be loved no matter what gender ! x

I think girl too! Looks like my daughters scan, I don't know anything about theories when it comes to scans I just remember my daughter a delicate looking head in her scan and my son had a boulder head hahaha

Nub looks girly but tbh still early and time to rise which I really hope ot dont :) whens your next scan? Xx

Nub looks girly but tbh still early and time to rise which I really hope ot dont :) whens your next scan? Xx

My next scan is next Monday and il be 13 weeks! Il then be paying for a private gender scan at 16 weeks haha x

My next scan is next Monday and il be 13 weeks! Il then be paying for a private gender scan at 16 weeks haha x

Yey :) that's the best time to see the nub aswell at 13 weeks that is these weeks have gone so quick :) xx

Yey :) that's the best time to see the nub aswell at 13 weeks that is these weeks have gone so quick :) xx

It has hasn’t it! I’m 12 weeks today! (Haven’t updated ticker yet) I will definitely post another pic on Monday! Xx

LOL 90 years :d OK, don`t rush with the pink dresses and room furniture.

Looking forward to the update! I would guess girl but I seem to be guessing hideously wrong these days. :haha:

By nub and skull idsay girl but I've said that to u all along lol here's my LG at 11+3

IMG_20190330_145037.jpg

So I’ve just had my dating scan!
The pictures weren’t the best lol but il upload them anyway.

My son LOL
7A4047E5-960C-4AC5-8EB2-817AA8F55621.jpeg

Baby!
E5F2193C-4741-42FB-BB86-83442CFB0508.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78