Is there hope?

smileyttc

Reaction score
It's been awhile since I've been on here. We were ttc this past summer, I found out that I had severe dysplasia and precancerous cells in my cervix. After getting a second opinion the Dr. told me that I was on the edge of it becoming cancer and recommended surgery immediately and to postpone ttc. I got a Leep procedure done in mid February and AF followed shortly after. When I went in for my post op she told me that she had gotten it all and that I was healed up perfectly. With that she gave us permission to start ttc again. After the Leep, (warning TMI) I noticed that I had a very watery discharge (even the Dr. mentioned that it looked as if my water broke inside.) We were only able to BD the night of O (but more than once.) I have been taking a multivitamin religiously for years and after O I ate pineapple core. I also noticed for about the first week after O (TMI) I was very creamy, with a yellowish tint. I am 10dpo today and I really want a BFP but I'm worried we may have missed it. My normal LP is between 14-16 days. I still have a few days before I test, I'm just afraid of seeing a BFN. Yesterday (9DPO) my temp dropped, but later that afternoon I felt very hot, especially in my face, I took my temp and it was 99.6 I also felt very nauseous for about an hour. My chart is attached and listed with symptoms (even though I may have been searching.) Does it seem like I am out this cycle or is there still hope?

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 6
Of your temp continues to rise or stays similar it could be a implantation dip. 9dpo is a 'common' day for implantation. If 9dpo was implantation you could hope for a BFP by 11 or 12dpo on a sensitive test.
Best of luck!

Thank you Joybell. I was hoping that as well, used the chart overlay in FF to compare my past charts that I did not get a BFP and I seem to get a dip in almost all of my past charts somewhere between 5-11DPO.

I just got my BFP this morning and Dr. confirmed. I am spotting light brown so even as I am so happy it is hard not to be scared!

Congratulations!! After all you've been through that's so much deserved! H+H 9 months :D

Congrats. That's fantastic news. Was it an implantation dip in the end then Do you think?

Thank you curiosity. I hope so, just really nervous.

Joybell, I think so. The timing is right. However, I have been spotting (TMI) brown when I wipe. The Dr. says this is normal. I guess I am just paranoid.

Oh Yeh from what I read on here spotting is so so common. Scary though! I didn't spot with my son thankfully so can't advise on how much etc is normal.
Congrats again, you must be over the moon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->