Is there hope?

carolina2123

Reaction score
Hello I'm Carolina and my story is more like a plea or a begging prayer some what out of desperation. I have IC lost my first baby at 20 weeks, it wasn't until after I lost my second baby at 19 weeks that I was finally put into the IC category. I have been trying to have a baby for 8 years now with 7 pregnancy loss of which 5 of them I lost even with the vaginal cerclages. My last was a baby girl name Amelia at 21 weeks, it devastated me, I had so much hope in this pregnancy not even the bedrest seemed to bother me, I picked her name and stared at my sonograms for hours at a time. I had all my energy on doing the best I can for my babygirl but in the end the outcome was the same as before, it was so difficult because she was born alive and looked just like me. I was and still am heart broken and lost after so many attempts at motherhood and so many failures, there is little to nothing that can restore my faith. I am 29 years old now and I want to try again but I cant risk another lost so my question is...do I have hope? is there something out there that can truly help me have a baby? I live in Puerto Rico if anyone knows of something I can do please please give me hope.

I'm sorry, i have no experience of IC so can't offer any advice..i just wanted to say i'm sorry for your losses :hugs: I too have had second tri losses - one at 20 weeks and one at nearly 18 weeks, so i know how devastating it is x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->