Is this a bfp? Or evap?

Blue_bumpkin

Love My Little Monkey :)
Reaction score
Sorry for totally spamming here but is this an evap or a bfp?

I cant updte my other posts on my fne xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 68
I cant see any colour in the line here tho looks more evap?? This is only few hours after my test i posted inverted earlier xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 45
Looks like it has colour in the first photo :)

I think the first picture has a solid coloured line. Fx for you xx

Does its still count if the line fades?? The first pic was took a few minutes after doing it. Second pic was half an hour x

I always thought you weren't supposed to read the tests after so many minutes. Hopefully it is the start of your bfp!! Xx

Looks like bfp in the first pic. Ive never had a line disappear when dried tho. Maybe it's just really early. Do you know how many dpo you are? FX for you.

Looks like it in the 1st pic! Hopefully the start of your bfp!

It certainly looks positive!!! U need to retest tho and preferably with a frer! Good luck!!
Xx

My bfp i got a few weeks ago i used one of those strips and it looked negative so i chucked it away and then 5 hours later looked at it and it was just like that same colour etc and then a few hours after that it dissapered and you could barely see it i did another one and could see another really faint line. It deffo looks like a bfp to me. Good luck. And congratulations xx

I retested today and think its negative. So confused. I uploaded on a new thread. Im not sure what brand this one i got them at my local chemist. Think this got my hopes up 😔

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->