Is this a bfp??

schneiderkm1

Reaction score
It’s a cvs early response test. Expected period in three days. Line came up immediately very faint though, and became slightly more bold before the suggested result window. (2-20 minutes). But by 8 mins it was already clearly a line, I just wasn’t positive if it was blue or not? By 20 mins it seemed to be blue as opposed to colorless. What do you think????? I’m testing again in the am but so impatient!!

8EF55D9E-9557-4FAA-9E5E-CFD8E343CAD3.jpeg

You have to click on it to enlarge it to be able to see the color, at least I did!.....

Congratulations!!

Thank you!! Are you expecting? I’ve been wanting to buy one of those tests online that can determine baby’s sex at 9 weeks. I want to know so bad!! We have four boys and one girl so we want another girl and I need to know like emergency status ha

Congratulations
Thank you! Kind of a surprise because we weren’t trying or not trying but... that specific day we dtd I told him that if I were going to get pregnant that was the time that would have done it haha! It just felt like an impregnating orgasm lol

Congrats love!!!

Thank you!! Are you expecting? I’ve been wanting to buy one of those tests online that can determine baby’s sex at 9 weeks. I want to know so bad!! We have four boys and one girl so we want another girl and I need to know like emergency status ha

I'm not expecting that I know of. My period is due tomorrow. I've heard alot about those tests. I have 2 of each so far and 6 Angel's x

So it turns out this was a chemical or early miscarriage . Didn’t even know about the pregnancy for a whole week and then started bleeding and then negative tests .

SO my m/c started June 10 and I bled for 4 days. Not sure which day I ovulated after the miscarriage but ILL TELL YOU WHAT. I wouldn’t think there’s any possible way I’m already pregnant again- but- - .... ever since this cycle day 14 I’ve had very long vivid memorable dreams constantly every time I sleep. (I’m currently at Cycle day 19, expect period July 8 for 28 day cycle).. I’ve neverrrrr had vivid dreams so consistently like this and the past week I’ve been SO exhausted- like wake up exhausted and can’t barely operate all day exhausted.

So I’m thinking??? Is this vivid dreams during early pregnancy thing a real thing? And how likely is it to have a miscarriage and then get pregnant again that cycle? I know I’m extremely fertile but jeez this is all seeming so fast.

Side note: My exhaustion from the previous pregnancy had gone away up until last week..

It’s a cvs early response test. Expected period in three days. Line came up immediately very faint though, and became slightly more bold before the suggested result window. (2-20 minutes). But by 8 mins it was already clearly a line, I just wasn’t positive if it was blue or not? By 20 mins it seemed to be blue as opposed to colorless. What do you think????? I’m testing again in the am but so impatient!!

View attachment 1062248

THIs ended up being a chemical pregnancy :(. BUT did get a bfp exactly one month later ;)

IMG_0003.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->