Is this a boy?? Looks 90% but having doubts...

maybebaby87

Reaction score
Is this a boy do you think? Tech says boy, looks like a boy, but then someone said because you can see the head at that angle it could be the cord and because the lines of the penis arent straight..... now i am doubting it!! I want a boy!

Attachments

• New Image.jpg
    New Image.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 83
I would say that is boys bits did they not show u the cord because in my scan they made a point of showing me the cord

Looks boy because it's sticking out quite a bit, but i do see lines which is throwing me off. I would definitely lean boy. how many weeks is this?! :)

It's throwing me off too! I was convinced boy. And then I couldn't find any other boy scans like this but tech was so sure! I've googled boy scans and cord scans but nothing looks like mine! I was 16 weeks and am 20 now so will confirm soon. If its a girl I have a lot of returns to make!

It's just the part that's the tip seems to have lines that ar wonky? Like a cord....

Boys can have lines too, at my 16 week scan there were 3 lines like labia, then the penis was found. The penis was clearly found again at 20 weeks. Boys and girls essentially look the same until a penis is found so lines don't matter.

That looks boy to me too. I agree with a PP, boys can also have 3 lines too that's why a girl should never be guessed purely on that :)

the girl bits are a bit further back....what he is pointing at is the cord :(

sorry

I'd put it on ingender. I think it could be cord because when you look at it without nub sticking out there are three distinct lines that look like girl. I'd def get a second scan to confirm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->