is this a positive OPK or not yet?

Indigo- you could go ahead and take a temp just to get a feel for it and then discard it if it looks too far off. I find that I generally know about where it should be, so if you see anything dramatic, you'll know it's wonky.

Well, I am not due to temp until 8:30...it is 7:30 here and I have been up for hours...i know it will be too high, but I will take it anyway for the hell of it....I was sooo consistent with temping this month, too.....:nope:

I take a temp if I get woken up mega early and have a look at this website
for comparison purposes, record the adjsuted temp in my notes section
https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Indigo- you could go ahead and take a temp just to get a feel for it and then discard it if it looks too far off. I find that I generally know about where it should be, so if you see anything dramatic, you'll know it's wonky.

Well, I am not due to temp until 8:30...it is 7:30 here and I have been up for hours...i know it will be too high, but I will take it anyway for the hell of it....I was sooo consistent with temping this month, too.....:nope:

Mine usually gets done about 6-6:30 every morning; I don't sleep any later than that, unless I am fighting a bad hangover, lol.

I have never done it by the book, same time everyday, but I can see my shifts and that's good enough for me.

I don't mind recording an adjusted temp if it is simply a time matter, but I got up and did a bunch of stuff, as well. Temp was 98.3....adjusted to 98.5 for time...but how much would you adjust for getting up and doing stuff?

I always adjust up; like I said, I don't follow the rules very well, lol. :wacko:

In all honesty, you can adjust whatever way feels the best for you. I use the chart mainly to confirm O, I think the rest of it can just mess with your head. You mentioned your temp drop yesterday and that you knew AF was on the way. :cry:

I am not out to dash your hopes, but in the end, I really think we all know our bodies pretty well; don't second and triple guess yourself. That piece of advice was for myself as well, lol.

Just put both temps in the notes and wait for tomorrow's temp. You can adjust from there...it will also help you to know which way you should skew next time should this ever happen again. :hugs:

ok...we now have a definite positive opk
test.JPG

HAVE been busy LOL...and it is 4th of July and all so...(and don't tell hubby but the Horny Goats is definitely helping lol...he doesn't know he is taking it yet HAHAHA)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->