Is this a positive opk????

taylorttc

Reaction score
image.jpg

LADIES?!
This is the first ever OPK that I've got two lines where the test line is as dark as the control!!!
After 14 months off depo this may be my first ovulation!
Is it positive or am I just a teeny bit off?
Help!!!!
X

I am overwhelmed with excitement!!!
First positive OPK since depo which I stopped 14 months ago!
Only problem is OH is in Amsterdam until tomorrow afternoon, and last time we BD was Tuesday, would I possibly be able to still have a chance whether we BD tomorrow or could sperm from Tuesday still be waiting for my eggy?
Thank you so much

I think that is deff positive! I also think you'll be ok as long as you BD tomorrow and Monday as the egg isn't actually released for 12-36 hours after the surge so fingers crossed its 24-36 hours for you by which time OH will be home! Good luck! :flow:

Oooo I'm so excited!!
Definitely need to BD tomorrow and Monday once OH is home, trust it to be this weekend when he has gone haha!
At least if we don't fall this month then I know I have began ovulating again!
Fingers crossed !!
Thank you !

I'm in the same boat! I had the implant removed 3 months ago and I *almost* have a positive on an OPK! I'm just excited to know in working again! It means we will be in the 2WW together too!

Lucky dust!

Aww fingers crossed for you Hun!!
2ww together, what day is Af due for you?
I fell pregnant first month off implant, unplanned and it was a looooooong cycle haha!
Good luck :D keep me updated x

Thank you girls woo :D!!
I actually took another one later that night and it was definite negative!
It's been about 30 hours or something since my positive i cant stop thinkingg about it haha! OH is in taxi on way home from the ferry!
Hopefully if I have already ovulated then I still have some time left for the spermies to meet, I'm not getting my hopes up because the last time we BD was Tuesday night, and will be today Sunday, I could have ovulated yesterday or today, so who knows!
Fingers crossed ey :D!
How's everyone else doing?
X

I'm not 100% but I usually have a 28 day cycle with O at day 13/14 and a luteal of 14 days so thinking I got an +OPK yesterday I should O today making tomorrow be 1DPO and AF due around 25th! But I haven't had a cycle since before I fell pregnant with my daughter so no idea really! When should your AF be due?

:flow:

I'm not 100% but I usually have a 28 day cycle with O at day 13/14 and a luteal of 14 days so thinking I got an +OPK yesterday I should O today making tomorrow be 1DPO and AF due around 25th! But I haven't had a cycle since before I fell pregnant with my daughter so no idea really! When should your AF be due?

:flow:

Aww good luck Hun! Your cycle seems fairly perfect, I wish I was 28 days with a 14 luteal phase!
We are in the TWW together if that's the case, my AF is due around the 23rd however my cycles are all over the place. Last month was 41 days, before that around 27-32 ish. So god knows really.
But I got a positive OPK Saturday morning and we dtd this afternoon!
Fingers crossed.
Good luck :D!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back