Is this a positive OPK?

Michelle11

Reaction score
My cycle this month is messed up. I'm still lightly bleeding after a "period" that started Jan 4. It was brown spotting for about 5 days. Now light/mod bleeding ever since. I randomly did an OPK test today. :wacko:
This opk is the darkest it's have ever had. I didn't use an FMU.
Can you ovulate while still on your period?

Attachments

• 20170116_102529.jpg
    20170116_102529.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 7
It's negative, the test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line. Keep testing

not there yet but looks to be coming in next few days . Start the BD party lol

I've heard this happening to some women. I know that opks can be used to pick up other hormones besides LH, including the pregnancy hormone, so if you haven't had a full blown period it is possible you may be pregnant. This would be my guess since it is very rare to ovulate on your period :)

I've heard this happening to some women. I know that opks can be used to pick up other hormones besides LH, including the pregnancy hormone, so if you haven't had a full blown period it is possible you may be pregnant. This would be my guess since it is very rare to ovulate on your period :)

I was thinking the same thing. During a chemical, I was kind of curious about these things, so I tested this stuff out. Sure enough, I had a positive opk when my pregnancy tests were still positive (and I had just started spotting), and then the opks looked *almost* positive when the bleeding was in full force (sorry, icky visual).

Good luck!!! Maybe go ahead and bowchickawowwow, if ya know what I mean ;) It could be time to celebrate or baby-make!

Btw lilmisscaviar, I'm not sure if I've mentioned this, but your baby's face absolutely crushes me with cuteness whenever I see your avatar pop up! Gah, ovary explosion ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->