is this a positive ovulation test?

ehjmorris

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Can you please tell me if this is a positive ovulation test? My last mp was 27/8/15.

Thanks

Attachments

• 2015-09-07 23.04.22.jpg
    2015-09-07 23.04.22.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 11
Thank you Loraloo,
I havnt been tracking temp or anything, but according to my period app my next fertile day is tomorrow and ovulation day should be 13th.. i hope thats right

I'm so sorry- Ive just realised the pic is upside down. My fault for not looking properly. So not positive yet but keep testing! Good luck x

Im also sorry for the loss of your beautiful babies, my son was born sleeping 8/7/15, i am hoping to get pregnant again soon.

I'm so sorry- what is his name? I hope you get your rainbow soon x

Eli, we can start ttc as soon as I ovulate.
Are you hoping to have more?

Beautiful name. Yes we are ttc straight away- I'm just waiting to ovulate but no sign yet. The next one will be our last baby. Did you get any reason for losing Eli? X

Unfortunately not, they believe it was just one of those things you cant explain right now, he is now my angel baby.
Im hoping ovulation is this week or start of next, sorry if tmi but im a lil unsure as my period lasted 4 days then stopped for 2 days and started light again until yesterday.

What about you did you have an explanation for either of your babies? Xx

I think our bodies can be messed up for a while after delivering babies. I'm still bleeding on and off now.

Eve died to meningitis, we got no reason for Alfie as they were supposed to do testing and didn't. We are still awaiting the results from Edens post mortem- they said they'll take 8 weeks.
I'm sorry you didn't get a reason- that can be really tough.

I did get an autopsy done, just waiting for the results. Im sorry they didnt do the testing when they were supposed to, life is unfair sometimes.
Well here's hoping we both get rainbows soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"