Is this a positive?

Crazyc

Reaction score
Opinions please! Was this my surge? I tested at about 10 am this morning and then again at about 8pm but I only had a dark line this morning! Should it have lasted longer than that?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 27
Hi. I'm not sure but it looks positive compared to the others. Good luck!

There is a chance you possibly missed the height of your surge in between the two tests. Another possibility was that your pm test could have been diluted by water or anything else you may have drank during the day, or also could've been you didn't hold your pee long enough? Just thinking of all the possibilities. You should still BD for the next few days though, since you don't actually ovulate til like 12-48 hours after getting a positive opk. Have you been temping as well? If so, does it correlate with a temp rise?

I haven't been temping but I have ordered a themometer so I can start doing that as well, as I think I ovulate later than I think. I had been on the pill for 10 years and stopped taking it 5 months ago, but I have only had 3 periods since then so it's hard to calculate what my cycle length will be each month! I have been testing with opk's but I drink a lot of water and tea during the day and if I hold my pee I always get an infection! If I could narrow it down to a few days I could do it but not for 3 weeks. Thanks for the replies!

It's hard to tell as dont always catch the surge especially if its short. But happy baby dancing x

Looks like it, my surges only last about 8 hours. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->