Is this a pregnancy symptom?

CS2012

Pregnant
Reaction score
I have been having several pregnancy symptoms such as always feeling tired, joints hurt from time to time, feeling nauseated 90% of the time, a sharp stabbing back pain on the left side, the smell of garlic makes me sick when it has never bothered me before, I have to make myself eat when normally that's not a problem for me, and feeling lighted headed.

Today, the feeling light headed has not gotten any better. I have been having to lay down and take a nap the past week or so every day which is unusual. I had taken a nap before going to Walmart today and still felt light headed when I woke up. I was afraid I was going to pass out at Walmart which is how light headed I am it is the worst it has been. It has been 13 days since I had sex and started feeling the symptoms 4-5 days afterward.

I know these are not PMS signs I have never had these before. I always have the same PMS signs. I also don't have the energy to do my favorite hobbies which is knitting and crocheting. I have to actually make myself knit and crochet.

I am also more irritated at my partner than normal he has to calm me down just yesterday he told me don't get snippy.

Is it very possible that I could be pregnant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->