• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

is this a pregnancy symptom

srm8233

Reaction score
So I'm currently 8dpo. My dg and I have been trying for a little over a year. So far no luck however my boobs and nipples started hurting bad. The boob thing is normal pre-pms for me but the nipples not so much. But I guess the weird thing is I started leaking colostrum out of both nipples. I haven't done this since I delivered my last child which was 3 years ago. Have any of you ladies heard or experienced this. I keep hoping it's a good sign.. fingers crossed

It sounds hormonal for sure but everyone is diferent and every cycle is diferent!!

I was PG 3 times last year every one was diferent!!

only thing to do is wait and test I know it Sux but that's all u can do!! FX for u!! GL

Could be hun, fingers crossed for you x

i have been preggo 4 times havent had a baby but each time the colostrum thing happens to me. So i tgink it is a sign but idk everyones different. Its currently happening to me and im going on cd47 Im pretty sure its to early to test for me or im actually not preggo but idk i really think i am. I will keep you updated on if af comes or bfp good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->