Is this a sign of spotting?

thmnkey

Reaction score
Hi everyone, would love some input.

The other night during sex I had brown spotting. I though I was starting my period so I put on a pantyliner and went to bed. I continued to have brown spotting for about 2 days after that. I had it mostly from wiping and it wasn't really in my underwear. This freaked me out so I looked it up because I thought something happened during sex (I never had this happen to me before and I wasn't in pain). I found all sorts of sites leading me to brown spotting during the time of a period as a sign of pregnancy.

A little about my cycle... I am normally 28 days to a T... but I was training for a half marathon the 3 previous months. Normally during marathon training my cycle is anywhere from 32 - 35 days. My race was 11/9 and had my last period 11/12. I have been resting since my race and in the past my period goes right back to 28 days after marathon training. So if I was going off a 32 day count from the previous month I should have started 12/14. According to the 28 day cycle I anticipated I should have started 12/10

I had sex and got the spotting at day 27 - 29 (12/9 - 12/11) of my cycle. I am now on day 33 wondering what the heck is going on. On about day 30 I had light cramps and extreme bloating so I thought I would start my period but now the cramps have gone away. My boobs were extremely sore on day 29 and they are still slightly sore and big.

My husband and I are happily married and our "contraception" is the pull out method (hence writing this in the not trying not preventing forum). Just wondering if I should wait it out a few more days or if it's worth getting a test? I'm nervous and for all I know my period could start right after writing this post.

Thanks!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->