Is this a superdrug evap?!

aalexandram

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Do you think the picture is an evap? I took the test this morning and forgot to look at it and just noticed it once I came home from work. I've taken a clear blue plus which was negative, I think the super drug ones are more sensitive however.

I am due AF in the next couple of days x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 41
Hi ladies,

Do you think the picture is an evap? I took the test this morning and forgot to look at it and just noticed it once I came home from work. I've taken a clear blue plus which was negative, I think the super drug ones are more sensitive however.

I am due AF in the next couple of days x

Tweaked x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 20
Ahh I hope so, don't want to get my hopes up - got a blazing positive OPK this afternoon which appeared in less than 30 seconds so I might be having a bit of a funny cycle - never had an OPK turn positive so quickly! x

Looks good. I just used a superdrug test and got a bfn

This is the OPK...I think my cycles may have messed up and I'm only just ovulating... The line on the HPT looks grey to me. I have a pic of it in casing also, will attach a pic x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 9
That does look like an early positive! Good luck :)

I agree, looks like an early positive to me. Have you tested again this morning? GL. x

No update, didn't have any tests left so had to use an Ic which was stark blank white. Opk still very dark yet. Will buy some FRER and test tonight and tomorrow I think. Gut instinct tells me late ovulation :( x

If it were me, I'd think it was an evap as you didn't look at it during the allotted time. I really hope it's a BFP though & wishing you luck for tonight & tomorrow xx

Hi ladies,

Well I think the test was well and truly an evap...naughty super drug tests!! Not impressed!!

I have just done another opk and it's negative so I think it was just late ovulation.

DH and I have covered our bases though over the past 4 days just in case it was late ovulation so fingers crossed, two week wait now!

Thank you ladies for all your advice, it is much appreciated. Just glad I can have a night off now ha!!

xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 5
If it didn't come up within the allotted time it's an evap, especially if your talking about hours later. Best not to even look at them, just false hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->