• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this a swimming costume?

GypsyDancer

Mummy to Zach <3
Reaction score
Can anyone help?

https://www.missguided.co.uk/catalo...3/s/stella-tiger-print-bodysuit/category/485/

Is this just a leotard thing that people wear under jeans/shorts or can it be used as a swimming costume for going in the swimming pool do you think?

This one says swimsuit
https://www.missguided.co.uk/catalog/product/view/id/75351/s/marietta-panther-bodysuit/

But this one just says bodysuit :shrug: Im so confused! Dont want to order the wrong thing!

They are both made from polyester so personally, I would use either as swimming suit Hun xx

The first is made as like a leotard to wear under leggings & on nights out but as PP said they're both made of the same thing so I think you'd be able to use it as a swimsuit x

In sure they'd be fine to use as either but be careful. Some body suites I've seen have pop studs or hooks in the crotch area for easy toilet trips lol! But they look fine xx

I wouldn't use either as a swimsuit, the product description suggests what to wear them with, you wouldn't wear leather shorts or a biker jacket in a pool.

If you order them can you return them if they aren't what you want?

As long as it doesn't open at the crotch it'd be fine I think.

I checke this with another girl at work. It technically isn't. It's quite fashionable to tuck in and the design of it means u can tuck in seamlessly. I have seen a few tops like this in shops xx

I'd say it's not a swimsuit. I work in sports apparel development and that's definitely a fashion item.

The composition isn't much help as 100% polyester could cover an extremely wide variety of fabrics - swimsuits, bedsheets, leggings, school shirts, knitted jumpers, etc, can all be made of polyester. Without more description from the website or seeing it in the flesh you don't know how well it would do in water - it could go see through for example or not hold it's shape while wet and go baggy round bits you want covered! :o

I'd say nope if that's the design your after Im pretty sure I seen a swimsuit a bitlike that in asda

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->