Is this an early period?

sunny nunny

Reaction score
Im concerned and a bit worried. We have been trying for just one month, from the day I think I ovulated Ive had very sore breasts, back ache(which is rare for me during my normal periods) and just havent felt myself. My period is due on Thursday.
I woke early hours this morning to bad cramps and pain that went on for about 3-4 hours and it has been on and off all day but not as strong. I then noticed brown stains in my underwear. Everytime i go to the toilet there is bright red blood but nothing more in my underwear.
I think this is just my period but its nothing like my normal periods, Ive never been early, and usually start heavily bleeding before I get the cramps. This time it seems to have been the opposite, pain first and then slight bleeding until i go to the toilet when a lot comes out and is bright red.
Like I said I dont think it is implantation bleeding, from reading everyone elses posts but im worried that im showing signs of pregnancy and it could be an ectopic pregnancy.
Has anyone else experienced this type of bleeding and still been pregnant?

didnt want to r&r but i think that maybe you can be experiencing an early period. I remembered a few months ago, i had the same exact situation. A day or two later, it came with force. So it could be possible that its just an early AF. Did you take a hpt?

No I wasn't sure if it was too early for anything to show, in the last few hours I've also lost clumps and clots which I don't normally get with a period, so now I'm assuming it's a period or a poss miscarriage.

yeah usually with clots etc its labeled as a period especially if its bright red. Did you miss your period the previous cycle? Because if you did, i would say its m/c or probably a missed m/c if it happened around the time your period was due.

I would say its your period, same thing happened to me last cycle, i had burning nipples/sore bbs, back ache, bloating etc.. I spotted for 4 days and then had my normal flow. Have you started taking any new vitamins or anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->