is this bad?

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
I've finally found something to do with the ugly clothes Hannah's been given (from Stan's parents :rofl:). Apparently my nephew's daughters have NOTHING to wear, no winter clothes etc. The youngest is in pretty much the same size as Hannah (maybe a size bigger). Anyways I went through Hannah's 9-12 months stuff and took out what I don't like and am going to give them to her for Christmas. Cheap I know but her parents are complete losers who don't provide for their own children. At least this way she'll get several outfits

i would do it at least the girl would have some clothes x

I dont think its bad at all.... :hugs:

that's my thinking. And Hannah wouldn't get much use out of them at all simply because I don't like the clothes

if they are going to go to waste i see no harm in it x

that's my thinking. And Hannah wouldn't get much use out of them at all simply because I don't like the clothes

I completely agree... any clothes that Alexa received that I did not like, I donated to the Salvation Army, so you have done a good thing! At least the girl will have some clothes to wear!

Not a bad thing at all! :hugs:

I think that's a good idea, wish I'd have thought of it :rofl:

noooooooooooooo not my family, his family :rofl:

and I don't mean this to sound bad in any way shape or form........but they buy most of it in Chinatown, or his mom got some of these in Hong Kong....and it's just not my personal taste. And some of the clothes were really boyish (they had planes, trains, and sailboats on them).

and I don't mean this to sound bad in any way shape or form........but they buy most of it in Chinatown, or his mom got some of these in Hong Kong....and it's just not my personal taste. And some of the clothes were really boyish (they had planes, trains, and sailboats on them).

:rofl:

Planes, trains and sailboats? :saywhat:

They do know Hannah is a girl, right? LOL

yep :rofl: I'd send them to you but I don't think you'd like them either :rofl:

yep :rofl: I'd send them to you but I don't think you'd like them either :rofl:

If you don't like them, I won't like them. LOL

adams family are like that they buy things i dont like he only wears them when i see them x

adams family are like that they buy things i dont like he only wears them when i see them x

I usually stick Hannah in an outfit once and take pics that way they can't say she never wore it :blush:

I usually stick Hannah in an outfit once and take pics that way they can't say she never wore it :blush:

:rofl::rofl:
I'll definitely remember this tip!

Good idea about the clothes,you don't have it wasting around and the girls have something to wear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->