Is this chart a good sign??

wtbmummy

Reaction score
Ok so we been ttc no.2 for 7months now with no luck. I've been for tests and everything (appears) normal.

I still havent had a month which FF has actually shown me Oing but I've had symptoms each month and just roll with it.
So this month I'm having two symptoms. Major tiredness, very very sensitive boobs :shrug:

This is my chart. It hasnt shown me Oing since I started FF. But can anyone tell me if it looks promising or not? Thanks

https://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah272/kellswalsh/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-01/Screenshot_2016-01-11-10-46-48_zps6fb2s8qi.png

Hmmm, I am not sure if I can tell without more temps. How long is your cycle usually?

Hmmm, I am not sure if I can tell without more temps. How long is your cycle usually?

Well the reason I saw the doc was one was 70days, then they were every 14days, then 36days and last one was 24days. Therefore i really dont know :shrug:

The last two temps i told to ignore as i had got up n took ds down for his breakfast before remembering. Suppose keep temping, testing an trying then :dohh:

Thank you for replying. Becoming a bit of a mess it taking so long :cry:

Can I ask how you got you FF to link to bnb? I haven't found a way yet. Xx

Hey hun,
The best way to know if you Oed is if you have 3 temps above the rest (except I would through out that first one during your af because it is the only one that high in the beginning of your chart). Keep charting. It could be its already happened because you had the EWCM and it could be it is yet to come. Have you considered OPKs? They might be super helpful considering your cycles change.

Oh boy, let me see if I can remember. It was under the sharing tab in the full site. I think I actually clicked create a ticker or something and it asked me to set up my shared chart and gave me a code to put in my signature. I am afraid that's all I remember. Perhaps search the forum for how to add ff chart. I think that's how I figured it out.

Good luck!

I think it has worked so thank you for your help.

Still no sign of AF today wait till tomorrow now xx

Hello. Does your doctor like to see charts? If I were you I would be concerned that I may not be ovulating, perhaps your body is gearing up for it but it is not happening. I would bring charts in to the doc and see what he thinks, maybe even ask for a second opinion. For a small percentage of women temping won't work at all, but that is a small percentage. You may want to consider using OPKs to help you if you are not already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->