Is This Dressy Enough For My Brothers Wedding?

aww yeah that looks adorable! he is going to look like such a smart little man!!

aww yeah that looks adorable! he is going to look like such a smart little man!!

Awww thanks Charli....Hes gonna do a Joey form Friends on all the little girls :lol:

aw he will look a little stunner in that. such a heartbreaker.

<3

OMG that is perfect! I just love it!

My brother is getting married on July 16th and I bought Jaxon a grey and lilac colored suit to wear, it came with the pants, tie, dress shirt and the vest!

OMG that is perfect! I just love it!

My brother is getting married on July 16th and I bought Jaxon a grey and lilac colored suit to wear, it came with the pants, tie, dress shirt and the vest!

Thanks lovelies :kiss:

Bartness...is the tie velcro'd at the back.

I tried the whole outfit on Aymen yesterday and i spent ages tuggin at the tie tryin to undo it only to realise it wont undo cos its bloody velcro'd :dohh:

The suit sounds lush....Jaxon is gonna look so lovely....pls post pix too :)

Omg that is so lush! He should be taking kitty as his plus 1!

That is just tooo cute and more than dressy enough!

xxx

Such a cute cute outfit and definitely dressy enough! He will look so adorable - hope we will be seeing some pics :)

xx

Such a cute cute outfit and definitely dressy enough! He will look so adorable - hope we will be seeing some pics :)

xx

Thanks lovely - Pix will definately make an appearance :)

thats so cute definitely dressy enough :) he will look gorgeous! :)

Thank you everyone whos replied :)

Oh my gosh he's gonna be gorgeous! He's already a show-stopper!

Omg, that outfit is toooooo cute!! Awww bet you can't wait to put your little man in it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->