Is this implantation bleeding?

t0x1cm0nk3y

Reaction score
I have had 2 successful pregnancies and 2 miscarriages. I have never experienced implantation bleeding, so I'm not sure if this is what it is or not. Now that I am on birth control, that is the only contraception my boyfriend and I use. My last period came on the 15th of November. Yesterday, December 3rd, when I went to the bathroom, there was some blood when I wiped. It was brown and there was just a very small amount mixed in with some normal discharge. That was all that I saw all day. This morning with I went to the bathroom, I wiped and there was some bright blood. More pink than red. When I went to the bathroom a little bit ago, there was brown blood (like you see at the very end of your period) when I wiped. There isn't even enough to wear a pad. It is just there when I wipe. I'm not exactly sure when implantation bleeding occurs or even what it looks like. I plan on taking a pregnancy test if my period doesn't come, but I would just like some insight beforehand because I'm stressing out. Thanks in advance =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->