Is this implantation bleeding?

Curious95

Reaction score
Hiya so my last period started on the 4th (wed) and ended on the 8th of december. I then had unprotected sex the following sun (15th) I'm on the pill but missed 14th, 15th, 16th and 17th. I've recently just ran out last week and normally I would bleed 2-3 days after forgetting to take pill. It's taken 6 days for anything (26th) but it was a watery brown and very light.

Normally my periods are heavy and bright red, are regular and consistent with flow, colour and texture. I put a sanitary towel in anyways and it's progressed to this black/brown tar like colour still very light. Today there was little flecks of red but still not a lot. Is this implantation bleeding? I can't do a test till the 2nd of January.

Hiya so my last period started on the 4th (wed) and ended on the 8th of december. I then had unprotected sex the following sun (15th) I'm on the pill but missed 14th, 15th, 16th and 17th. I've recently just ran out last week and normally I would bleed 2-3 days after forgetting to take pill. It's taken 6 days for anything (26th) but it was a watery brown and very light.

Normally my periods are heavy and bright red, are regular and consistent with flow, colour and texture. I put a sanitary towel in anyways and it's progressed to this black/brown tar like colour still very light. Today there was little flecks of red but still not a lot. Is this implantation bleeding? I can't do a test till the 2nd of January.

hmm I would say it was most likely!! I had implantation bleeding this whole week until Christmas, and it finally stopped! and my period wasn't due till Saturday. so my doctor said that's deff implantation bleeding.. mine was light brown discharge! when is the first day of you're missed period? and congrats hopefully :)

Hiya thanks for answering & I'm due to start my period the 1st of January! So just over a week away yet! The blood has now changed again to brown and a pinky colour, still very light not like a period kinda resembling discharge only there when I wipe nothing really going onto sanitary towel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->