Is This Implantation?

PinkHouse

Reaction score
Hi! This is my first post here, and I hope you can help decipher some of my signs and symptoms for me because I'm going nuts trying to do it myself!

I am currently 7 dpo. Yesterday I had a temperature dip accompanied by tons of creamy white CM. It was like lotion, very thick, and I've never seen it, ever, in my life. It was a shock to have so much. The problem is that I've never been looking for it - I don't know if it was the first time I ever had it or if it was the first time I've ever noticed it. But on the plus side, it seems like since there was so much, I would have noticed it before. I feel very wet down there, like I've started AF.

Anyway, the other thing that accompanied this temp dip was five tiny drops no bigger than this o of tan/very light pink spotting on my underwear. It was only that once, and I've had no other spotting at all.

Today - 7 dpo - my temperature rebounded again and I've had more of the creamy thick cm but no more spotting. I've had slight nausea off and on, plus fatigue. I took a three hour nap today, which is unusual for me. I'm also thirsty and have intermittent cramps (they're not bad at all).

I've been obsessively monitoring my temperature several times a day and today, though it is well above my coverline, it has touched 99 only once (it's been usually touching it twice during the afternoon since my O).

1. Does it seem like my body is cooling off and thus, AF is coming?
2. Does the creamy, lotiony CM mean anything?
3. Does it sound like an implantation dip and implantation spotting?
4. My cervix is low, soft, and closed. Does that mean anything?

Thanks so much for any thoughts on this!

Everything sounds very promising to me! :thumbup:

Hi! This is my first post here, and I hope you can help decipher some of my signs and symptoms for me because I'm going nuts trying to do it myself!

I am currently 7 dpo. Yesterday I had a temperature dip accompanied by tons of creamy white CM. It was like lotion, very thick, and I've never seen it, ever, in my life. It was a shock to have so much. The problem is that I've never been looking for it - I don't know if it was the first time I ever had it or if it was the first time I've ever noticed it. But on the plus side, it seems like since there was so much, I would have noticed it before. I feel very wet down there, like I've started AF.

Anyway, the other thing that accompanied this temp dip was five tiny drops no bigger than this o of tan/very light pink spotting on my underwear. It was only that once, and I've had no other spotting at all.

Today - 7 dpo - my temperature rebounded again and I've had more of the creamy thick cm but no more spotting. I've had slight nausea off and on, plus fatigue. I took a three hour nap today, which is unusual for me. I'm also thirsty and have intermittent cramps (they're not bad at all).

I've been obsessively monitoring my temperature several times a day and today, though it is well above my coverline, it has touched 99 only once (it's been usually touching it twice during the afternoon since my O).

1. Does it seem like my body is cooling off and thus, AF is coming?
2. Does the creamy, lotiony CM mean anything?
3. Does it sound like an implantation dip and implantation spotting?
4. My cervix is low, soft, and closed. Does that mean anything?

Thanks so much for any thoughts on this!

1) Temps throughout the day fluctuate so much that its hard to say. Are your resting temps still high or is it dropping off? If your resting temp is still high, you could be pregnant. If its dropping, that could be a sign of your period coming.

2) Mucus is another one that may or may not mean anything. Some woman are dry their whole cycle minus the few days around ovulation, whereas others are moist the whole time. In July, I had a very early miscarriage and had so much creamy mucus that it was grossing me out.

3) implantation dips and spotting are somewhat debatable. They really seam to occur in people that are pregnant and those that aren't.

4) In pregnancy, the cervix rises and becomes somewhat soft. It happens at different times for different people, so a low cervix doesn't necessarily mean that you are/aren't pregnant.

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->